Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve 2011

Jeanette came up with the idea to have the kids create and decorate their own New Year's hats.
Here they are showing them off.

This is the group on New Years Eve.
Tara brought a bunch of Minute to Win It games that we competed at.
Hudson wanted to play.
The kids played the first game.  They had to get a cookie from their forehead to their mouth with no hands.
Then came the challenge with cotton balls.
Lastly, they had to knock over cups with a ball on a string tied to their waist.
Corbin had to try on the pedometer used for one of the adult challenges.
After the games, most of the kids played in the office while watching a movie.
They were so excited to celebrate New Years (around 10:30)
Some of the kids had already fallen asleep.
You would think we had some adult beverages based on this picture of Corbin...  
He was giddy and in serious need of sleep.
All of the adult challenges came to a tie between Jeremy and me, and Jason and Jennifer.
It was decided that the winner would be decided by a whipped cream tower building contest.  There wasn't much fluff, so it turned into a whipped cream eating contest.
Jeremy just wasn't able to keep up with Jason in the contest.  It did make for some good pictures though.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I actually posted another update. yeah for me. Love the picture of Jason and Jeremy! haha. I forgot to snap one myself so I copied it to my computer.