Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Hudson


Hudson had his first birthday in December.  We had one party in Oregon with the family there before we went to Utah for Christmas and had another party.
Because Hudson's birthday is so close to Christmas, the Huntsman side had his birthday and our Christmas party together.
I think Hudson was just as excited with the box and wrapping paper...

He looked so cute in his Birthday outfit.
He is in 12-18 Mo Clothes and size 5 shoe
Still a great Sleeper
Still eats anything
Takes two naps a day
Favorite word is (this)
Has 8 Teeth

He is usually such a happy baby(unless he is getting teeth).
When we got back after New Years, Hudson had his checkup:

Weight: 24 lbs 7.5 oz (71%)
Height: 31.3 Inches (87%)
 Head: 50.8 cm (99%) - He is definitely a Pratt!!!

I can't believe he started out like this and now looks like that.
(this is Hudson at about 7 days old )
This Year went by so fast for me.  I feel like I just barely had him.  I have to say this is the best Christmas gift you could ever get.  We sure do love him.

0 comments: