Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years in St. George



We went to my parents' house in St. George for New Year's Eve. It was a lot of fun being with the family. We played Rock Band, many board games, the boys watched their sports games, went golfing, and rode motorcycles (Not Jeremy... He'd kill himself and take someone with him).




We did some shopping in St. George an
d we also went to Vegas for a day and did some shopping there. Corbin really loved his first trip to Vegas, he loved looking at all of the people and the lights.



We went swimming with Brandon and Jeanette's family. Corbin really loves the water and loved playing with the girls, it was also fun to see what Ryder thought of his first time in the pool



We also had our sixth anniversary while we were down there. I can't believe we have been married for six years! I am very lucky to have such a great husband.

Last, but not least, Corbin got a "big boy" c
ar seat and he loved riding in it.

5 comments:

*Brittany* said...

Corbin is such a cutie! Glad you guys had a great New Year's Eve.

Amberly said...

Looks like Corbin had a great 1st Christmas!!! I know I always say this but he is so darn cute!!!
Okay, so six years...wow!! I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. Happy Anniversary to you two!!
St. George sounds really good right about now. Looks like you all had a great time! Happy New Year!!!

Natalie said...

Yeah, Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe it's been six years. Wow! I'm glad you guys had fun on your trip, and Corbin is looking cute like always!

Karen and Mike said...

I honestly think that you have one of the cutest little boys ever!

Sabrina and BJ said...

It seems like all you do guys do it party.. I'm so jealous.. It looks like so much fun.. But I am not a fan of rock band.. It is so freaking hard.. But it looked like you guys had a great weekend..