Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Corbin's First Christmas

We didn't even have a chance to open presents Christmas morning before going to my parents' house. After getting back from my parents' house, we put Corbin down for a nap, but that didn't last long. I think he could sense Jeremy's excitement. My parents came over and helped Corbin open his presents. We may have gone a little overboard on the presents for Corbin. I think he would have been completely content with a roll of wrapping paper. It was great to celebrate Corbin's first Christmas and it makes us excited for even more.

The best part was just being able to spend the time together and with family.



1 comments:

Sabrina and BJ said...

In every single picture during christmas time there are a million presents.. Only a Huntsman's christmas would be like that.. Tell your mom I'm not to old to be adopted still.. Glad you guys had fun!!