Friday, January 23, 2009

9 Months Old




It seems like just yesterday we were taking Corbin to the doctor for his one-week check-up, but my boy is now nine months old.

Here are some of the vitals :

30 inches long (86 percentile)
21.3 pounds (55 percentile)



It seems like he is learning and doing something new everyday. On Wednesday, Jeremy threw some things up the stairs that Corbin was playing with, so Corbin decided to climb the stairs. He was so proud of himself when he got to the top. He hasn't learned how to come down them though. When Jeremy shows him how by pulling him down on his belly, he just laughs because he thinks it is a game.

Yesterday I was telling Jeremy that I had been working with him on his push-toy to have him learn to walk. Jeremy decided to see the results shown below:



Here are some more of the things he has learned:

He says Momma, Dadda, Hi, Yeah, and no, no.



He says "Hi Dad" anytime the phone rings or we are talking to someone (sorry Grandma)

He loves to jump up and down while holding on to the side of his crib.

He is a very fast crawler, and pulls himself up on everything.

6 comments:

Denise said...

I love the wipe-out he did at the end! Ha! He's catching on though, too cute! The pictures you had taken of him were really cute too!

The Beniks said...

That kid gets cuter and cuter everyday!! Way to go on all of the accomplishments :)

Karli said...

happy nine months corbin! gray had his one year checkup today and is also 21 pounds and 30 inches long! how funny. I knew before you were born that you'd pass him up in height though! Gray isn't lucky with the tall genes! How fun to be doing so many new things. We just learned the going downstairs thing and it's made me sigh with relief! He's so dang cute!

*Brittany* said...

Wow, he is getting so big! He is such a cute little boy. They grow up so fast. It feels like only yesterday that my little brother Landon was 9 months old. He's 5 now and they only get cuter:) Hope you are doing well

Ashley said...

Hey I am glad you found me! Your little boy is so dang cute! I was thinking about you a few weeks ago, I went to Wyatt Lloyd's mission farewell and remembered you grew up close to them. Are you still living in the same area only higher up?

Sabrina and BJ said...

Oh my cute.. I can't believe he's just 9 months and can do all of that.. He is such a cutie..