Monday, December 29, 2008

A Huntsman Christmas

We showed up at my parents' house around Nine in the morning. Christmas is always a special treat at my parents' house. My mom makes breakfast for everyone which we ate before going down stairs. Before the barrage of gift opening, we were given special Christmas hats and had to have a photo opportunity.

As usual, Mom and Dad spoiled everyone. Everyone got way more than they need or deserve. We were also spoiled by the "Secret" gift from Dad. We love the photo printer and Jeremy is elated to have a dutch oven.

Traditionally, we have dinner at Mom and Dad's with the whole family. It was great to spend time with everyone. With the family getting this big, we don't seem to get together as often. We love that time spent together.

1 comments:

Karli said...

Looks like a great day and cute Christmas eve pics of Corbin too. You guys are way too cute. How fun to get a photo printer! We have one in a closet somewhere, but I am so techy-disabled that I rarely use it! You'll have to let me know how you like yours.

Your mom seems so sweet and thoughtful and their home is beautiful. Love you guys!