Sunday, April 8, 2012

Utah

We went to Utah for Easter and we were able to celebrate Corbin's birthday, which will be in a later post.
Corbin had a great time and played until he crashed...  This kid never falls asleep watching a movie, so this was a Kodak moment.
Jeremy watched the boys and Sage while Kylee and I did some shopping.  The kids got along great.
Hudson is always up for the attention...  I don't spend nearly enough time with Kylee.  Kylee is not going to love that I put his picture on here because she is 7 months pregnant, but you can't even tell.
This was my attempt at trying to get a picture of the three of them.
More attention from Alex...

The boys love to cuddle with Grandpa.
These pictures are after Hudson hit his head in the same spot three times.  He also took a tumble down my parents' stairs.  No we do not beat our child.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I love to see pictures of the boys, I miss you guys so much!! Can't wait to see you!! Kylee looks awesome!! Love you!