Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sticker Charts

After spending so much time with family in December, Corbin was having a hard time going to bed and staying in bed.  There was always an excuse.  Finally I started a sticker chart for him for staying in bed.  We gave him the choice of what he could earn and he said that he wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese when he completed the chart.  It took a long time, but he did it while my parents were here.
I think he enjoyed the fact that it was just him and us as much as it being Chuck E Cheese.
We didn't stay long or make it a big thing.  In fact, we were back home within two hours, but he enjoyed it.
I know some people think that bribery isn't good, but this actually worked out well and got him back in the habit of going to bed and staying in bed.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I am all over bribery!!! Everybody wins!!! Looks like he had a great time!!! Good job Corbin!!!!!Yay!