Thursday, February 16, 2012

Random February Pics

 My Cute Boys Taking a Bath.  These two love taking baths together.  Poor Hudson is a little top heavy so this kid always has a bruise on his head, people probably think we beat him(but we don't).
 What Cute boys!
 At Corbin's preschool they are given prizes for different things, and here are 2 of his lizards.  He really wanted me to take of picture of these.  I think he has one in about every color.  Don't mind that he kind of looks like a nerd with his sweater zipped all the way to the top.  This is the way he wants it  and you can't tell him any different.
This Is a wreath that my mom bought for us when she was her, because Corb really thought we need it.  Let me just tell this kid can talk his Grandma Patti any to anything.  (He wanted this picture taken as well.)  Corbin is so in to Holidays, he is a child after my own heart.  I am so glad he loves them like I do because it makes it so much fun.
Here is Hudson sitting in one of his favorite spots.   He really thinks he is so big, but makes me so nervous. 

0 comments: