Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Cookies

I have wanted to use Janeen's sugar cookie recipe, but I feared that having Corbin as my helper would result in a mess and bad cookies.  Jeremy and I decided that we would give it a try after I found some Halloween cookie cutters. 
My fears were all for nothing.  Corbin did really well.  As you can see, he did make a bit of a mess, but he had so much fun using the cookie cutters on the dough.

We made so many cookies that night, and were frosting ghosts, pumpkins, cats, and bats for the next week. 

Corbin wasn't interested in frosting the cookies.  He preferred to roll out the dough and use the cookie cutters.  Actually he preferred playing in the flour that was put down before rolling out the dough. 

1 comments:

Karli said...

he's so cute and the cookies look yummy! Share pics of your house! We still need to get together-maybe next week?