Thursday, August 26, 2010

All it Took Were Cars Underwear

I thought I would try in August to get Corbin potty trained.  I knew he was ready, but I had to get myself ready.  It took some creativity to get him interested in using the potty.  We let him pick out some Cars underwear (and who wants to ruin those) and some potty treats for whenever he went in the toilet.  It really only took a few days and we no longer had accidents.

We're now more than six weeks in and have only had one accident.  I would like to take the credit, but I have been blessed with a great kid.

3 comments:

The Beniks said...

That is awesome! Corbin really is such a good boy. And so adorably handsome too! Congrats on the big milestone accomplished... next will be learning to tie shoe laces and riding a bike without training wheels :)

Ashlee Salisbury said...

Wow that is awesome, way to go Corbin. I dont even dare try and potty train Ryden..Im not ready... again your boy is adorable..

Jenny said...

Yea Noelle!