Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Alex's Visit

 Alex flew home with Corbin and Me from Utah and stayed with us for just over a week. 

 Corbin had a ball with Alex.  He had yet another person that could give all of their attention to him.
 
We went over to the duck pond and rode in the paddle boats.  Alex and I shared a boat so Jeremy got to do all of the paddling with Corbin.

Alex is so great with Corbin and was very helpful to me.  She even volunteered to watch Corbin for us so that we could go out to dinner with some friends.
We were able to do a lot of things while Alex was here.  We went shopping a lot, went to the fair, and the thing we did most was go swimming with Alex.  Corbin was so excited to show Alex how good of a swimmer he is now.  We had such a great time and can't wait for her to come back.  Until my parents came to visit, Corbin referred to the guest room as Alex's room.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on your new baby your expecting. I would like to see pics of your new house!

Natalie said...

Ahh thank you so much!! I loved coming up and helping you with anything you needed!! I always love spending time with you guys! But it was so nice of you for letting me come up with you!! I love you guys so much. I can't wait tell saturday and i get to see all of you again! especially my baby Corbin! I would love to come up again anytime! Tell Corbin i love him! And love all of you! see you later! Love Alex :]