Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year was a pretty relaxing Thanksgiving.  We hung out at the house until 4:00 and traveled the two blocks to my parent's house.  My mother never disappoints when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner.  There is nothing better than my mom's homemade stuffing.  I love the holidays because you get to see family you haven't seen in a while, and it makes you grateful for the things that you have.





I know I'm biased, but I don't think they get much cuter than this...







Then there was Black Friday...  We braved the cold at Toys R Us at midnight and got some great deals.  We then went shopping some more on Friday and got some more deals...

2 comments:

*Brittany* said...

I love hanging out with family! I can't believe you guys went shopping at the crack of dawn! crazy!

Natalie said...

No you aren't biased....Corbin is about as cute as they come. Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Oh and thanks for the Christmas card. You all look fantastic!