Thursday, November 5, 2009

Santa Monica

When we went up to the L.A. area from San Diego, we decided to take some time and visit the ocean with Corbin.  What better way than to go to the Santa Monica Pier. 

 



 Corbin didn't want to take the picture.  He was more interested in the little tiger sharks we could see from the pier.
 

 At the end of the pier, there was a man singing and playing his guitar.  Corbin walked right up to him and started dancing in front of him.  I only wish I had captured it on video.  I'll have to see if my dad did.
 

  Corbin loved the sand, showing it off in this picture.
 

 My boys at the ocean...
 

 Playing in the water... It was a little cold.

 
 Corbin was amazed that the sand stuck to his feet.  I thought this was so cute...

1 comments:

The Beniks said...

Looks like you guys had a way fun trip. Who doesnt love San Diego, the Zoo and the beach?!? I can not believe how big Corbin is! So stinking cute!! By the way, when will Corbin be getting a little brother or sister at his house :)