Thursday, July 2, 2009

First Plane Ride

Last week we flew to Oregon to visit with family and to go to Jeremy's 10 year reunion. It was a short trip, so we decided to fly instead of drive. Since this was Corbin's first plane ride, I thought I should document it.


Corbin was so excited to see the airplanes. I tried to get him to turn around so I could get a picture of his face, but he wouldn't stop looking at the plane. This is as good as it gets.

Here's a picture of Jeremy and Corbin just before we got on the plane.

I have to say that Corbin was great on the plane. Going to Oregon, Corbin got a little restless and wanted to get down and visit all of the other people on the plane. Luckily, Jeremy had some Baby Einstein on his computer that we could show him.

On the ride back, Corbin was even better. He just chilled there and read books on Jeremy's lap. Even though the flight took a little longer, he was great. All of the grandmas behind us wanted to take him home with them.

1 comments:

Karli said...

he is so cute! that's awesome he did so well-I'm nervous about the plane thing with Gray, but baby einstein is a great idea.

I was sad I didn't get to see you guys, but I know it was a short trip. Glad you got to go to the reunion though-that's fun! I'm going to see Mandy today for a minute and borrow Kathy's cute turquoise bench for pictures. Have a great weekend!