Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A few great things about summer

Corbin loves the water. We have to be careful because he has no fear of it either. He will run to water whenever he sees it. This summer we got him a little pool for the yard and he loves it.

Who would have thought that I'd have such a blond boy?

This is the first time that Corbin has had popsicles too. I'm a little paranoid about the mess, so we strip him down first...
It has been an exciting summer so far with Corbin. He loves the outdoors and is quickly becoming a tan little boy. I think it annoys Jeremy that Corbin and I tan, and he just burns:)

2 comments:

Karli said...

I'm jealous that you tan too! I just get red and then whiter! (: I used to be able to tan-don't know what happened. That Corbin is so dang cute! I love his little muscle pose in the pool and his cute swim trunks!

Popsicles are good stuff!

*Brittany* said...

He's such a cute little boy!