Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunday: A Day of Rest

Corbin normally takes a nap around 11:00 in the morning except on Sunday. We have church from 9:00 to 12:00, so I put him down after church. Last Sunday, I was going about my normal routine while Jeremy was doing his financial stuff. I like to feed Corbin before his nap. I was in the middle of feeding him and had to grab something from upstairs. I ran up, came back down, and found him fast asleep in his highchair. This is the kid that hates to fall asleep and will fight it as long as he can unless he is in his bed or a pack and play. I was so shocked...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

He is so cute. It was so fun to see you guys and meet Corbin in person. What a sweet boy!

Kinsale said...

Hey Noelle! I found your blog and wanted to say hello and that your little boy is so handsome! I cant believe your a mom! }Kinsale

Kinsale said...

Noelle! I found your blog and wanted to say hi! And your little boy is so handsome! I cant believe your a mom! }Kinsale

Unknown said...

Yay, I am so glad you found my blog. It was so good to hear from you. Your son is so cute, I'm jelous. Keep in touch.