Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eeww!!! Grass...

Yesterday was so nice outside, so I had to take Corbin outside for a little bit. Jeremy had taken Corbin out the weekend before and told me that he put Corbin on a blanket and that he wouldn't dare crawl off the blanket. I think he doesn't like the feel of grass.


He would basically do anything to avoid putting his hands in the grass... for a while. Then he learned that he could pull the grass out and play with it...



He did like playing on my mom's slide. He kept trying to crawl up the slide after going down.(With Jeremy's help)

2 comments:

Kinsale said...

Noelle!! Where do you live now? Im so glad you wrote back! Do you still work with Micah or does your husband I couldnt remember which it was! Your little boy is SO CUTE!! We should do something sometime I would love to see you

Kinsale said...

I added you to my buddy list I hope thats ok with you!