Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Park City

We went to Park City for a little getaway for Memorial Day Weekend with my brother Brandon, Jeanette, and their girls Brynnley and Brooklyn. We were both amazed at how much stuff it takes to take one more person on a trip. What was once a 15 minute packing adventure, turned into a two hour fiasco.

We had a lot of fun shopping, swimming with the girls, riding the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster, walking around, relaxing, and just being away. This was our first time being away from home overnight with Corbin.

We were also spoiled by Brandon and Jeanette, who volunteered to watch Corbin while we had our own dinner-date. This was the first time leaving Corbin.

I felt really bad because the girls both had colds and were told that they couldn't touch Corbin so they wouldn't get him sick. I could tell that it was killing them to not be able to touch or hold him.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Former CU stalker here. Ha ha, just kidding. So I was thinking about you guys today and wondering what you were up too. I found Amber's blog and wallah there you were listed on the side. So I pulled up your blog and WHAT? You guys had a baby? I didn't even know Noelle was pregnant. I am so out of the loop. :o) Congratulations!!!! He is so cute!!! What a sweet little family!!! I'd love to meet him sometime.

Denise said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Park City is a good place to go! Tell Jerm that Denise says hi!

The Beniks said...

Noelle,
Corbin is so handsome and the cutest angel ever sent. He looks just like you. I love seeing all his pictures and yes you better come back in to see me. I will be here all of june. Call me and I will drive as fast as possible to come see him and cuddle him. How you holding up?! Cam Selby had a girl and all we hear is his whining abuot how tired he is and all the work HE has to do. Silly Cam...See ya!