Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Weather in Utah



Okay, so I didn't take any pictures of Mississippi.

I thought I would include some pictures as examples of the weather in Utah. The first are of some flowers in the yard yesterday morning before work. I took some pics of the mountains and you can see the clouds are starting to form.

I awoke this morning to a couple of inches of snow. That is where the last pic fits in. That is the same flower mound.



We have been watching the kids next door since Friday. I write we, but everyone that knows us knows that Noelle really took over that responsibility. In fact, she was on her own with the kids until I came back from MS on Saturday. She was also pretty much on her own with them until I came home from a work thing yesterday. She is amazing!!!

This snow just makes me think: Two weeks from Friday, we'll be in Hawaii...

0 comments: