Monday, March 19, 2007

Here in the South

Well, I'm now in Mississippi. It was a frustrating couple of days. I have a trainer that we picked up from another business unit here to see how the process is for Credit Union training on the TCCUS-sme system. We got to Muna Federal CU to set up the hardware and found out that the hardware didn't arrive on Friday. We got the hardware delivered today, but it was damaged in transit. I had to have an IBM tech come to get the IBM working. That put us 1/2 a day behind.

This area doesn't have a lot of people, but they are very nice. The people really epitomize "Southern Hospitality." I sat next to a man from Meridian MS on the flight from Atlanta and had a great conversation with him. At the end of the conversation he gave me his card and said that if there was anything that we needed or anything that he could do for me, to give him a call. That is not the kind of thing that normally happens on a flight. I'll make sure to take some pictures of Meridian to post on the blog.

I have to say that after three months of not being on the road, I am really missing Noelle. I do think that a little travel is good for us though. It really makes me appreciate her.... I don't think that I show that appreciation enough....

0 comments: