Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Strawberry Days Carnival

It has become a tradition in my family to go to the Carnival during Strawberry Days.  We kept up that tradition this year while we were there visiting.  Since Jeremy doesn't do to many rides, I got to go with Corbin, Brynnley, and Brayden on this one.
Jeremy and Brandon would alternate standing in line for the kid rides while the other took the boys on another ride.  The boys had a ball...
Corbin is always up for the Merry-Go-Round.
Jeremy and Brandon's technique worked out great and the kids got to ride on almost every ride.
The other part of the tradition is dinner that night at Taco Amigo afterward. That is a must for me...  You don't get what I mean unless you grew up in Pleasant Grove.  Jeremy sure doesn't.

1 comments:

Ellie said...

we were in utah for strawberry's days too! it would have been fun to meet up with you. i totally agree, it is a MUST to stop at Taco Amigo...a must. I actually went there twice while I was there just to get my burrito fix! ha!