Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nat & Kids Visit

 President's Day Weekend, Natalie, Brayden, and Alex came up to visit us.  They came up on Friday and stayed until the Monday of President's Day.
 Sunday afternoon watching a movie with Brayden.
Corbin loves to play on his trampoline.  Brayden and Corbin spent some time that weekend jumping.

Everybody made sure to take advantage of their time and spend some time with Hudson.  In fact, Saturday morning, Alex got Hudson out of his bed when he took him downstairs and fed and played with him.  We didn't even hear him and were surprised that he slept in so long.  He was just downstairs with Alex and Natalie.

Everybody had to pose for pictures...

We decided to go bowling Saturday.  Corbin spent half of the time hugging his cousins.  I think he missed them.
We had so much fun. They'll have to come up again with Greg.  
We love and miss the family in Utah!!!

1 comments:

Ellie said...

I glad you posted pics of Natalie. It really has been forever since I have seen her. I remember when she had Alex too. WOW! So we leave for Idaho on Sunday. I heard there is lots of snow there. Yikes! Are you close to me?

ameme05@gmail.com