Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Aquarium

On Corbin's birthday, we took him to the Living Aquarium in Sandy.  


He had a really good time looking at all of the sea life. 



We were lucky to have my mom, Alex, and Brayden come with us to look at all of the animals. 


He wasn't much for the touching of the animals, but enjoyed looking.  It was hard to get a good picture because he was always looking away at the animals instead of at me. 


This picture is Corbin standing up to a life-sized image of an adult male penguin.

2 comments:

Karli said...

he is so dang cute! I think it's awesome that you guys do so many fun adventures with him too. We need to get to the zoo or something over this way! (: What did you find out from your trip? Let me know!

*Brittany* said...

I love going to the Aquarium! I'm sure Corbin had a blast. He's such a cutie