Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Little Stinker"

The other day I was talking on the phone to Jeremy as he was driving home from work. Corbin made his way upstairs and was suddenly quiet. Knowing that my child is never quiet, I decided to investigate. This is what I found:


Corbin had made his way to the pantry, opened the door and was helping himself to a cookie cereal that we give him as a treat. Actually, he had cereal in one hand and goldfish in the other, and a mouthful of both. After giving him a hard time, I decided to have him pose for me.


I guess who needs a mom when you can walk all over and help yourself...

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I love his angelic face...."Oh mom you know you love me...even when I make messes." What a cute boy!

*Brittany* said...

Corbin is SO SO cute!! I love when little boys get into mischief! Hope you're doing well!

The Beniks said...

That is the cutest stinker I have ever seen!! How could you ever be mad at that sweet little boy?! Hope all is well.

Kandace said...

I am so glad I found you! I had NO idea you had a baby! He's adorable. Keep in touch.

Kandace said...

I am so happy I found you! He's adorable.

Sabrina and BJ said...

That is the cutest.. I can't believe how stinking big he is getting.. His hair is so light.. He looks like a big little boy.. That's awesome.. You know I hope you have a little rug rat as a child because you guys are so gosh darn perfect..

melissa said...

He is so cute! You can't get mad at that face!