Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We had the Annual Huntsman Easter Egg hunt and BBQ on Saturday at my parent's house. It was raining off and on Saturday, so the Easter Egg Hunt was moved to the basement instead of the yard.



As usual, the kids were spoiled completely by Grandma and Grandpa. Corbin got a lot of clothes for Easter/Birthday. He was so excited to look at each one.



Corbin really liked Grandpa Birrell's cane. He thought that was the coolest toy in the house.


Easter Sunday was really nice too. Corbin and Jeremy were both fighting colds, so Sunday was low key to allow them to rest and get better. Jeremy and Corbin left church early to rest and by the time I got home, they were both napping. Due to that, I wasn't able to get a picture of Corbin in his new Easter Sunday outfit.

2 comments:

Kinsale said...

Your easter sounded so fun! I think when you have a kid you get to do fun things! Me and jo didnt have an easter hunt!! Bummer! Your sis hair is so cute short I love it! thats her right in your top pic? -Kinsale

Amberly said...

Wow, 1 year old! That is so crazy, it does just seem like you had him!! I can't believe how big he is...what a cutie!! Looks like he enjoyed his birthday cake...I love it!!! LOL :)