Thursday, October 2, 2008

Huntsman Family Pictures

We recently had family pictures taken with my side of the family. We had them at the park across from the temple. We were supposed to have them taken at the amphitheater but there was a wedding luncheon going on, so we just used the tree area above. I think they turned out pretty good. I felt bad because we had a large group and 8 of them kids. Trying to get that many kids to look the same direction and smile at the same time is almost impossible. While we were taking pictures we also just took some random snap shots that turned out pretty cute. So I thought I would post some of them as well.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute, I hope you don't mind but I coped a few pics!

Natalie said...

These are cute! I can't believe how fast everyone is growing. Corbin is looking more and more like a little boy rather than a little baby. What a cutie!