Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Little Thumb-Sucker


It is very apparent that Corbin loves to suck his thumb. Any time that he is not sleeping or eating, he is trying to stick some part of his hand into his mouth.
The weekend after Corbin was born, his Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Burdette came from Oregon to meet their newest grandson. I never thought that Grandma Kathy would work my boy's hair into a faux-hawk...


At Corbin's two week appointment, he was just barely under his birth weight, but he is much longer. The doctor measured Corbin to be 22 inches long. He now is just too long for one of his newborn pajamas, and his feet are bigger than the feet in his 0-3 pajamas.

4 comments:

Karli said...

he is such a beautiful baby! how's noelle doing?

love all the pics and the post. keep it coming..

sounds like he is doing great and is very loved. i can't see why?! (: Hope we can see him in person sometime. love you.
karli

Amanda Morgan said...

He is so cute!!! I love how his bottom lip sticks WAY out when he's pouting. He must get that from Dad. ;)

Amanda Morgan said...

So cute!! I love how his bottom lip sticks WAY out when he's pouting. He must get that from Dad. ;)

The Beniks said...

Noelle (I totally blog stalked you from Amberly's site)HaHa

Corbin is so so cute. Thanks for letting me come see him at the Hospital. Things seem to be going great. I would love to come over again and hold the sweet baby boy.

I saw Natalie today. I have NEVER seen her without makeup before! But she still looks beautiful and looks well considering. Tell her i hope the best for her recovery...