Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Shower












Noelle had a friends/family baby shower on Saturday. I can't believe the amount of stuff that she came home with. I find it very humbling in that we thought we were so prepared, and yet when she came home from the shower, she showed me all these things that we hadn't purchased or even thought about. We are so grateful to the great friends and family. We have been truly blessed.



My mom surprised us all by getting a plane ticket and coming to the shower. It really meant a lot to Noelle. She was very surprised. My mom brought the outfit below. It is blue and white and has bulldogs all over it... Nyssa Bulldogs of course... It's a little big (3T or 4T), but he'll definitely be wearing it when he's big enough.


We are down to 7 weeks tomorrow. I know that Noelle is very anxious...
Is it bad to call him spoiled already?

7 comments:

Karli said...

cute stuff! you'll have to post more pictures. She's looking good. seven weeks flies by, so get ready! grayson is eight weeks (yesterday) and it seems to have gone way too quickly. some things that i love having that i didn't really think of are:

-boppy pillow with covers
-bumbo chair (they can't use them till 2 1/2-3 months)
-tons of burp rags! (:

love ya!
karli
*my mom took your mom to the airport...she was so excited!

Denise said...

Jeremy...it's your long lost friend Denise Routson (Berrett!) How the heck are you? Karli passed you blog link onto me. I've been thinking a lot lately about buddies from home and I was so glad when she had your blog! It looks like you're expecting a little boy in April! I have a little boy, Grant, and he's 19-months old and out of control! Here's our blog if you want to check it out! Write me a line on our blog if you get a chance! www.keepitrowdy.com.
Denise!

Denise said...

Acutally...try.... http://www.keepitrowdy.com/

Denise!

jeanette said...

Jeremy, are you GAY! I didn't know real men blogged.

Lobdell family said...

Hi Noelle,
I don't know if you remember me but this is Jill Edde Lobdell from Pleasant Grove. PLease check out my blog it would be great to hear from you. Congratualtions on your baby!!!

Amberly said...

Okay, so I expect to see a lot more pictures posted when this new little bundle of joy comes...in 2 weeks!!! I can't wait. Now Jeremy I know I am first on your list to call...right!!

Karli said...

it's been way too long since a post from you...since i am commenting twice on the same one. come on, we want pictures of the baby belly, the cute parents, more nursery and gifts! the countdown is on...better keep us posted!

love you guys.