Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend



Noelle is spending the Memorial Day weekend with her parents in St. George. They are moving from one house to another. I am in Salem Oregon helping with an upgrade of Valley Health and Postal Employees FCU. We got to the CU on Friday after they closed and stayed there until 1:30 AM Saturday. We showed back up at 10:00 AM and stayed until just before 12:00 AM. Today we got there at 10:00 AM and got all the things done by 12:00 noon. As a result, we decided to go to McMinnville. There is an museum for airplanes. They have the Spruce Goose that Howard Hughes had built. It is amazing!!! If the plane were placed on a football field sideways, the wings would go 10 feet into each end zone and the front and back would be in the stands. The tail is eight stories high.



I also have some other pictures of the museum. I am lucky enough to be with Steve Stanley (Project Manager) and Dave Wride (Programmer), who have a wealth of knowledge about planes. They were spouting off the names of the planes, dates, and other information about the planes. I just took pictures of the planes that looked cool to me. I don't know anything about them though.


Noelle is going to take some pictures of her parents' house in St. George. I'll consider putting them on the blog.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

wow- you sure have way too much time on your hands! I wish I was as rich as you two, so that I could have all of the neat toys you guys have. Someday maybe I will even be able to afford to get granite in my house, when I stop spending money on my children! Hey I have an idea now that your house is all done next you can start in on ours, love Natalie